Saturday, August 25, 2007

The first one


I think it is important that I note down somewhere my reflections on various things that happen around me. Therefore this blog. I uploaded that image of my daughter for the want of any uploadable photograph of mine. Actually I use the camera most of the time and therefore my daughter becomes the most photographed person in the family, followed by Monisha - my wife. There is hardly any photograph of Sudipto Roy worth putting up. I do have a few taken by myself on my iMac, that came with a camera. But those are not usable because I am always bare chested when I am working on the computer and therefore they are counted out.
That photograph was taken this year at the 100th kilometer point from home on our way to Darjeeling.
Let me see the result of what I wrote.

No comments: