Friday, June 15, 2012

Pure Musical Beats

I got the bike back from Dilip after he tuned it at 1000 km or so. The beat is like pure sweet music now. My bike has never sounded so sweet. That clanking sound is completely gone now. The gear shift is smooth like never before. The bike rides like a charm.
I couldn't meet Dilip when I went to take delivery of the bike. Wanted to find out if he changed the engine oil. The gears are shifting like knife through butter. But I wonder if it is perfect tuning of the clutch wire or new engine oil.
The rear view mirror it seems was a good investment. They cover a much wider area and are freely adjustable.
Dilip has also added the lights on my dashboard. The dials are now illuminated but it puts strain on the battery when you blow the horn with all the lights turned on. That's marginal only though.

No comments: